- This event has passed.
November 13 - November 16
Join us in the Best of New England Booth at MEDICA 2017!
The world’s largest medical trade fair, MEDICA covers the entire spectrum of exhibits for both ambulant and in-patient treatment. Over 140,000 visitors are expected this year from all around the world. With over 17 halls of exhibitions, MEDICA 2017 is the perfect place to identify potential sales. Join now, as participation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Key Product Categories
- Emergency medicine
- Electromedicine and medical technology
- Facility management and building services engineering
- Information and communication technology
- Laboratory equipment
- Medical furniture and equipment
- Physiotherapy and orthopedic technology
- Resuscitation equipment
- Single-use and consumer items
- Services and publications
- Textiles and textiles equipment
Costs & Deadline
Participation Fee: $3,500/company
Double display space: $6,500/company
Limited number of $1,250 Maine MEP grants available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Best of New England Booth with company display areas
- Your products listed in MEDICA Exhibitor Directory
- Fulltime booth staffing by state reps
- US Pavilion receptions and networking events
- MEDICA trade show passes for your attending staff (2 per company)
- 2 participants per company. (Total per company is limited to 3 participants. Additional participant fee is $200.)
- Advance marketing assistance
- Business appointment assistance
- Reserved meeting areas with access to beverage service and additional meeting areas (in the U.S. Pavilion)
Registration deadline is August 28, 2017.
For more information or with questions, contact Zeynep Turk, Senior Trade Specialist, at (207) 541-7474.