- This event has passed.
DEFSEC Atlantic 2018
October 2, 2018 - October 4, 2018
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Are you interested in selling to the Canadian Aerospace, Defense, Maritime, and Security industries?
Maine International Trade Center (MITC) is organizing a delegation of Maine companies to attend DEFSEC Atlantic 2018. Participating companies will be able to share space in the Defense Industry Maine booth, obtain market research and matchmaking services, be part of an organized trade group at the event, and most importantly, meet and connect with key people in the Canadian Aerospace, Defense, Maritime, and Security industry sectors.
Maine has a double booth reserved at DEFSEC Atlantic 2018 which Maine participants are encouraged to use as their home base at the event.
Through Maine MEP, Maine International Trade Center has financial assistance available to offset registration fees and some show costs for eligible businesses. As a result, MITC is able to offer the first 5 eligible Maine companies a reduced fee of $750 per company after a $1,000 reimbursement. The cost for additional participants for a company is $100 per person.
General Fee: $1,750
Maine MEP Special Fee: $750 (limited to first 5 Maine manufacturers to apply)
• Lunch provided on Oct. 3 & 4 / coffee & muffins, fruit, etc. provided each morning
• Attendance at 3 networking receptions and the ACADA Gala Dinner
• Up to 6 matchmaking appointments with potential business partners
• A counseling session with a Canadian Government Procurement Team
• Company profile on DEFSEC’s official website and in the official show guide
• Access to exhibition hall, demo sites, and all seminar sessions
Registration Deadline: August 17, 2018
For more information, contact Tom Conley, Director of Defense Industry Maine and International Trade Specialist, at 207-553-7708.