International E-commerce Strategies for Growing Demand
October 22 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Global e-commerce sales are expected to top $4.2 trillion in 2020 and reach more than $6.5 trillion by 2023. More than 2.1 billion shoppers are expected to purchase goods and services online by 2021. Increasingly, these online shoppers live outside the US.
Hot trends to watch in 2021 and beyond:
- Mobile purchases are projected to be 73% of e-commerce sales by 2021
- Voice purchasing continues to rise – Google Assistant and Alexa have created new opportunities for businesses
- Social buyers continuing to grow via Facebook and Instagram in-post purchases
- Augmented reality will be more accessible and purposeful as we continue to shop from our living rooms
- Personalization and interactive advertising will be a game changer for brands
Does your business have a long-term e-commerce strategy to reach the growing online international audience?
Did you know that 94% of B2B buyers research online prior to making purchase decisions?
If you’re new to the e-commerce world, where is the best place to start?
We are pleased to partner with Maine Ecommerce Collective to present this free webinar, which will include:
- Pros and cons of the industry’s leading e-commerce platforms and sales channels
- Brand positioning and harnessing the power of content strategy to increase buyer trust and drive conversions
- Stories from successful e-commerce brands – how they’ve navigated everything from technical know-how to international sales
Ecommerce Overview in Today’s Market
Devin Temple, iBec Creative and Founding Member of Maine Ecommerce Collective
Georgia Dixon, Grove Collaborative and Founding Member of Maine Ecommerce Collective
Vince Kott, Hornet Watersports
Brendon Reay, HarborHouse Partners
There is no cost to attend this webinar. Use the link below to register, and you will receive details on how to join the webinar.