November 15 - November 18
The world of medicine meets at MEDICA 2021 – a must for anyone who wants to experience tomorrow’s healthcare market live.
For more than 40 years, the largest medical trade fair in the world has been firmly established on every expert’s calendar. The event attracts several thousand exhibitors from more than 50 countries in the halls. An extensive exhibition and an ambitious program, which together present the entire spectrum of innovations for outpatient and clinical care, await you in Düsseldorf.
Key Product Categories:
- Emergency medicine
- Electromedicine and medical technology
- Facility management and building services engineering
- Information and communication technology
- Laboratory equipment
- Medical furniture and equipment
- Physiotherapy and orthopedic technology
- Resuscitation equipment
- Single-use and consumer items
- Services and publications
- Textiles and textiles equipment
Cost & Deadline
MITC Members: $5,000 per company
Non-members: $6,000 per company
Optional one-on-one business matchmaking services available for an additional fee.
STEP Financial Assistance Awards are available for SBA-eligible Maine companies seeking new international sales with reimbursement up to $6,000.
To apply for a STEP Financial Assistance Award, companies must meet the U.S. Small Business Administration’s definition of small business, and manufacture or perform at least 51% of the covered good or service in Maine, and meet any other SBA guidelines for receiving federal grants.
- Best of New England Booth with company display areas
- Your products listed in MEDICA Exhibitor Directory
- Full-time booth staffing by state reps
- US Pavilion receptions and networking events
- MEDICA trade show passes for your attending staff (2 per company)
- 2 participants per company
- Advance marketing assistance
- Business appointment assistance
- Reserved meeting areas with access to beverage service and additional meeting areas (in the U.S. Pavilion)
For more information or with questions, contact: Zeynep Turk, Senior Trade Specialist, Maine International Trade Center.