Unlock Your Global Growth Potential
- Participate in 4 half-day virtual sessions
- Obtain individualized coaching to develop an actionable export growth plan
- Present your export growth plan to experienced international business people for feedback
ExporTech™ is a national export assistance program that applies a structured export strategy development process to help companies enter or expand in global markets. Since 2006, 233 ExporTech™ programs have been delivered in 36 states and Puerto Rico with over 1,180 participating companies.
Who is a Good Fit for ExporTech?
ExporTech™ is intended for forward-looking small and mid-market manufacturers that want to expand global sales. Most participants already export. The process is designed for executive leadership, such as the CEO or VP of International Sales, Marketing, or Business Development. Companies that involve multiple staff will get the most out of the process.
- On average, participating companies generate $500,000 – $700,000 in new export sales.
- Many companies generate export sales within 6 months of completing the program.
- The average participant reported cost and investment savings of $91,000.
- The average company created 5 new jobs.
Michael is one of the principal architects of the ExporTech™ program. As one of the program’s leaders, master facilitators and content developers, he has collaborated with export assistance organizations (US Export Assistance Centers, state trade offices, district export councils, SBDCs, etc.) across dozens of states. His client experience includes government/non-profit economic development organizations that serve manufacturing companies, Fortune 500 companies and small- and mid-market industrial firms. His engagements have required an understanding of global markets throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia, and have involved a wide range of industries, including medical devices and equipment, major appliances, consumer and specialty glass products, personal protective equipment, pharmaceuticals, automotive, specialty wire products, fabricated metal components, plastic products, and fiber optic cable.