Maine International Trade Center (MITC) develops the Global U trade education series to provide practical skills training and valuable takeaways to help your staff and your business succeed in international markets whatever your current experience level.
Are you ready to take your global business to the next level?
Previous Webinar Recordings
- Exploring Africa: Connections and Markets for Maine Businesses
- Navigating Canada’s Non-Resident Business Requirements
- Sustainability #3: Maine Companies as Global Sustainability Actors
- Sustainability #2: Making Global Goals Local Business
- Sustainability #1: The UN Global Compact and Your International Business Success
- Export Opportunities for Maine Companies in China and ASEAN
- International E-commerce Strategies for Growing Demand
- Mitigating Global Supply Chain Challenges
- Finland as a Model of Success for Maine’s Forest Economy
- Trade Credit Programs – Tools to Minimize Financial Risks and Improve Cash Flow
- Incoterms 2020 – What You Need to Know
- Hiring International Employees
- International Small Package Shipping