Maine International Trade Center members are the lifeblood of what we do. Our success depends on their success in entering and doing business in markets around the globe, which in turn supports jobs in Maine and strengthens the state’s economy. Working together helps all of us grow and prosper.
MITC members include exporters and importers, manufacturers and service providers, educational institutions, industry associations, and economic development partners. Private sector support through annual membership dues helps to ensure that MITC continues to provide a full range of services to assist Maine businesses entering or expanding international markets.
Many companies and organizations have been MITC members for a decade or longer and appreciate the professional relationships that have grown stronger over time. This network of mutually beneficial partnerships creates a solid foundation for a dynamic international business community in Maine.
Become a Member
Members Supporting Members
What MITC Membership Offers Your Business
In addition to unlimited one-on-one assistance and business support services – customized consulting, research, and an extensive network of connections across Maine and around the world – that are available to all Maine businesses, MITC membership comes with the following benefits:
- Unique networking opportunities at our upcoming members-only events
- Discounted fees for participation in MITC events, trade shows, and overseas trade missions
- Company listing and link to your website in our Member Directory
- Complimentary use of MITC’s conference rooms and videoconferencing services on a space available basis
- Special corporate lodging rates at local hotels for visiting customers, distributors, and suppliers
- Eligibility for MITC annual awards
Additional benefit for service providers: Company information included on MITC referral lists (e.g., finance, legal, logistics, etc.) which are provided to our members, clients, and partners worldwide.
Are you ready to explore MITC Membership for your business? Contact us today to schedule a phone, online, or in-person meeting. We look forward to beginning the conversation.