Maine International Trade Center members are the lifeblood of what we do. Our success depends on their success in entering and doing business in markets around the globe, which in turn supports jobs in Maine and strengthens the state’s economy. Working together helps all of us grow and prosper.
MITC members include exporters and importers, manufacturers and service providers, educational institutions, industry associations, and economic development partners. Private sector support through annual membership dues helps to ensure that MITC continues to provide a full range of services to assist Maine businesses entering or expanding international markets.
Many companies and organizations have been MITC members for a decade or longer and appreciate the professional relationships that have grown stronger over time. This network of mutually beneficial partnerships creates a solid foundation for a dynamic international business community in Maine.
Become a Member
Members Supporting Members
What MITC Membership Includes:
In addition to unlimited one-on-one assistance and MITC business support services, our members receive:
- a company listing and link to your website in our online Member Directory
- unique networking opportunities, such as members-only events and referrals to member service providers
- use of MITC’s conference rooms and video/teleconferencing services free of charge, on a space available basis.
- reduced fees for participation in MITC events, trade missions, and overseas trade shows
- special rates on Seafax/Coface international credit reports and lodging at local hotels for visiting customers, distributors, and suppliers
Are you ready to explore MITC Membership for your business? Contact us today to schedule a phone, online, or in-person meeting. We look forward to beginning the conversation.